Friday 15 June 2012

The end of a weekend in Noosa (and the lime blazer again!)

Hi all! Well you all had a peek of the lime blazer that I bought in Brisbane. I love it THAT much that I had to wear it out again on our last night in Noosa. :)

We went for a fantastic meal (and cocktails!) at bistro c, which was right on the beach. Fun!


My new lime blazer - you can't really see much else of the outfit in these pics so I wont bother listing them
Blazer, Dissh.
  
 

I wore my extensions again....
In the evening they blend pretty well. I've not worn them in daylight yet!

Before dinner we took a stroll to the backpackers that I'd stayed in last time. We didn't go in as I'm pretty sure we'd have looked out of place!
This was where we ate!
Right on the beach!

We had a lovely meal - go to bistro c if you're ever in Noosa!
Here's a sneak peek of one of the pairs of earrings I bought in Brisbane.
Skull earrings, Lovisa; Sunglasses, O'Neill.

And before we knew it it was time to head back to the airport. BOO!

9 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a good time! Oh how I wish I could have a meal on the beach somewhere! :( I love you blazer and earrings! Cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadie I just LOVE that blazer!!! Looks so amazing on you with the black... the hair extensions look pretty fabulous too (I wouldn't have known)!

    Catherine x
    http://notdressedaslamb.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn if I'd known you were in Brisbane I would have loved to have met you! Loving that blazer dissh has heaps of things in that colour at the moment!
    Xoxo Ilana

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the blazer it's a perfect statement piece!

    City Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. this blazer really stands out, love your skull earrings, so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your neon blazer!


    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! I need that blazer!

    http://www.vipxo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the cover of your mobile phone.... very London Olympic inspire....
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I READ and LOVE every comment! Please leave your blog address if you would like me to check your blog out :D

Sadie x