Monday 21 May 2012

Weekend Snapshots

Hi all, as you may know, I'm a big fan of Instagram (you can find me @sadiesadiesadie). Because of my addiction to this app I find myself snapping pics of pretty much everything I do!

Here are a few snaps of what I've been up to over the weekend, including attending the launch of Matchbox Studios on my lonesome!....
I brunched alone! The bf pretty much always makes breakfast / brunch on Saturdays but he was in Auckland, so despite waiting for my breakfast to arrive, by midday (yep, for reals, I was one lazy mare!) I was hungry enough to make my own ;)
PS how good is George Foreman  - grilled mushrooms are such a treat and all you need is a splash of balsamic vinegar!
I got my craft on. I made this necklace for myself with the plan of wearing it that night at the gallery launch I attended - alone!! - due to the bf being outta town. I did meet up with him afterwards when he came straight to town from the airport to meet me :)
The skull is huge! And the beads I bought whilst in Gay Paree

I wore this sick-as vintage jacket thing over a vest and leather-look leggings. I didn't wear the new necklace in the end!
I picked the jacket up a couple of weeks ago along with another vintage blazer that is yet to be collected from the dry cleaner - oops.


A sneak peek of some of the new designs I worked on over the weekend. I <3 them and have already decided to keep two for myself!
Chocolate nails matched the frosty weather we've been having.
I found this on the bench at the bus stop. A thimble! Really?!?!
And these are the accessories I ended up wearing - instead of the gigantor skull I'd made especially for the occasion. Ah well, I'm a fickle lady :)
Faux fur snood, ASOS thanks to my Mum; Vintage clutch, Recycle Boutique; Necklaces both Shh By Sadie :)
 Have you ever attended an event alone? How'd it go?

7 comments:

  1. Awww I would have gone with you if I lived in Welly hun! Ive been to stuff along before, not recently but I find it soooo hard as Im quite shy :( Love the new spiky bracelets by the way! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha a thimble wtf?
    that vintage jacket is awesome darling!
    XX Ilana
    www.mymodernvintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadie, your jewellery is lovely! :) You know if you ever wanted to display an ad button for your jewellery shop on my blog you could? Just need to e-mail me! :)

    I love the vintage jacket, and how you styled it sounds amazing, with the leather leggings! :)

    I've attended an event by myself before. I made friends whilst I was there though so I don't regret going :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and btw, the lipstick in my photos where you asked what it was was mac - fanfare :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. grilled mushroom on bread and avacado, i gotta tried this sometimes, thanks for the receipt:)) i adore this skull necklace,cool and sweet at the same time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the accessories you are making! I want them! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. I'm totally obsessed with instagram too, as you already know! hahaha!
    2. I love the new designs you are working on with the spikes! Let me know when those are ready!

    Shasie of Live Life in Style
    Enter my Garnier Fructis Goodie Bag Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I READ and LOVE every comment! Please leave your blog address if you would like me to check your blog out :D

Sadie x