Tuesday 31 January 2012

Mammoth Tooth

Hi all, did you have a good weeked? As I mentioned, I went to the English city of Bath for the weekend. Bath's gorgeous - it has amazing architecture, a huge cathedral and is the site of the only hot springs in the UK - hence its name! It has a large Roman baths that still functions today. But OH MY was the weather freezing!

Tea and cake!
Bath is postcard pretty :)

At the end of the first night out - we went for a meal in a bistro pub with my parents....boy it was COLD!
Wet look leggings, Primark; leopard print boots, ASOS (seen here and here); lace top, Matalan; coral jacket, Topshop; leather clutch, Bracher Emden London via TK Maxx.

The deets: Watch, Michael Kors, gold bangle, Hay Luv, white and gold friendship bracelet, Primark, skull ring, Matalan; Hand painted ceramic tiger head necklace, craft fair; black ring, Topshop; my NEW PURCHASE Bracher Emden bag, TK Maxx.

If you look closely - that's my Ma peering over the wall in the background! Tee hee!
The Roman baths
Royal Crescent

To me, this house on the Royal Crescent looks like a lil face! Is it just me?!?!
The Royal Crescent at a distance
Cute Bath
 And some of the little things I bought....
This AMAZING earring holder was reduced from 30 pounds to 10 in Urban Outfitters. HOPE I manage to carry it back to NZ!
Valentine and anniversary cards for the bf from Paperchase <3
Arm cuffs from Accessorize - I'm going to PARIS on Thursday and my coat is way too draughty up the sleeves!!

This amazing navajo print poncho was also on sale in Urban Outfitters - I already LOVE it :)
A glamorous shot of my first wear of the poncho, taken in the hotel loo! Dahling!

Oh - and in case you were wondering - here's the Mammoth's TOOTH! Hehe....

Where was your latest city break?

8 comments:

  1. Your hair looks amazing in these pics lovely! I have ALWAYS wanted to visit Bath! very jelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I love Bath so much, and they have an Urban Outfitters there now do they? so jeal you got to go somewhere that has decent shops! I miss good shops so much! We haven't had a city break in forever...if we weren't poor students I would rectify that but for now Bangor is the only 'city' we're spending time in!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! This is such a beautiful place!!! And you look so fabulous in these pictures!! I love the cape and I am going gaga over your clutch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Sadie great pictures - those hot springs look amazing! I love your outfit too - Lace, leopard and a bright pink blazer - what more could you need?!Thanks for making me feel teeny weeny by the way haha and yay for bday soon!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok..I'm so jealous! I would love to visit Bath. It reminds me of the Jane Austin movies!! Cute poncho and also love your phone case!

    come visit my new blog at run-style-run.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Last time I went away to a city for a vacay was Sept 2011...Montreal ComicCon. The boy was in his glory.

    That house DOES look like a lil face! So cute! I also REALLY like your new poncho!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sucks that it was so cold, but Bath really is postcard pretty. love your top and that colorful poncho.

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing photos! you look great love your top and that poncho is so pretty!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I READ and LOVE every comment! Please leave your blog address if you would like me to check your blog out :D

Sadie x