Sunday 13 November 2011

2 sleeps, 2 sleeps!

Hey all! Well, BUSY AIN'T THE WORD!!! Just two sleeps till the big event - OMG! And on top of that, I have a black tie dinner on Friday, a full-time job, countless birthdays, my jewelery (3 markets before Dec) AND this new social media commission too. I have been super impressed with my own organizational skills but I'm also SUPER worn out. SO. TIRED.

This weekend the girls and I headed to a bach about 40 minutes up the coast - it had a hot tub RIGHT on the waterfront and I enjoyed several glasses of wine, a dip in the tub and even ran into the sea at midnight. Yes I was letting go of the stress of the last month! Good times. We also sorted TWO cars full of clothing for the auction. We now have over 700 items for sale on Wednesday night!!!!! OMG. And that means rails and coat hangers to hang them all on!!! EEK.

It was pretty grey on Saturday morning, and here are some of the bottles from the night before!
Nice sea view, huh!
The front of the bach was a little weather beaten.

And the neighbour's bach was amazing!


Some of the clothes we sorted....

And more...........!
One of the girls snapped up these "Dorothy" shoes straight away!
The bach had a cool nautical theme.
 
Some of the clothes I started tagging last night....(some are a lot more exciting than a denim jacket and dungarees, I promise!!)
Now that some clothes have been tagged and hung, the bf can finally reach his shoes again!!!

Tagging headquarters

I've been interviewed for a Wellington newspaper and they wanted a Sweet F.A. related photo, so the bf quickly snapped this before work this morning!
PHEW! I really can't wait for Wednesday night, but until then there's plenty more bag carrying, tagging and sorting to go through....why do I come up with these ideas?! ;)

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow, you have so many clothes to sort through, good luck and good luck with the event, I'm sure it'll be great :)! I love the views the bach has, it looks like a really tranquil place!

    Sarah
    xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos looks so pretty and omg that is a lot of clothes but i bet the event will be spectacular! hang in there you can do it!!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous beach front location, Sadie! And I wish you so much luck for the auction, you've worked so hard and should be proud :) Almost there! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, that's so cool. You definitely have so many clothes to go through, that's a huge project. Eventhough it looked a little chilly, that is so cool the hot tub was on the deck. How fun, sounds like a nice productive weekend

    xoDale
    savvyspice.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! you are one busy lady :) and you have so much clothes to sort out! good luck with that :D

    xxx,

    Fashion Fractions

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous! What a great thing to do!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm exausted by only looking at this post, haha!! you look very pretty and what a beautiful view from the balcony! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. you certainly know how to balance work and life :) and i always admire your positive attitude.

    http://alexandriajz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I READ and LOVE every comment! Please leave your blog address if you would like me to check your blog out :D

Sadie x