Monday 17 October 2011

What I Wore: New denim shirt

Helloooo!! How was your weekend? I went back to work today after four days off with my cold last week - it was actually NICE to go to work to get dressed and wear makeup again! :)
The bf is still in France and so I subject you to these awfully taken self-mirror photos. But I was wearing my new denim shirt and wanted to TRY and share it with you!
I bought the shirt in Dotti on Saturday. I already have a denim shirt but it's quite fitted and I loved the oversized-ness of this one :)

Dress, Primark; Shirt, Dotti; Tights, Primark.


My face looked a bit weird so this looks better!! ;)
Demonstrating the nice floral pattern! :)

I forgot I had these boots until Saturday. I bought them in the sale in TK. Maxx and they are the softest, slouchiest suede.


Bracelets, Shh by Sadie; Watch Michael Kors.

Earrings, boutique in Bath; Ring, The Rocks Market, Sydney; Necklace, one of my NEW DESIGNS Shh by Sadie - it's hand drawn, coloured onto shrink plastic, cut out and shrunk in the oven by ME! :)

What did you get up to this weekend?

14 comments:

  1. Hahaha those painted sunglasses are too cool! I like the denim shirt and the dss and to tell youbthe truth you're good at taking pictures at the mirror!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this look! denim shirt looks great with the floral dress and boots :)Glad to hear that you are feeling better :)

    Happy Monday!

    xxx,

    Fashion Fractions

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I hope your bf comes home soon! :(
    I am so lazy and horrible at taking photos of myself - I need someone to take them for me or I don't bother haha.
    Love your jewellery, so pretty!

    xx

    http://aprilialove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit with the denim over the floral :) and the slouchy boots are great too !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I say my nieces, bowled, and celebrated the BF's father's birthday.

    I like the blouse AND your new shrinky dink necklace!

    --Jaclyn T
    TrickArt: Nature Inspired Jewellery
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/trickart
    http://www.positiveponderings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This weekend I did lots of baking :)! You look lovely in your photos by the way, the denim shirt is lovely (I own one and I love it), and your dress is such a lovely pattern.

    Sarah
    xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can't go wrong with a denim shirt over a floral dress girl! Glad to hear you're feeling better!

    Thanks so much for my parcel that arrived this weekend, I LURVE my brooch and bracelet! Look out for them on my blog, I'll be featuring them soon. And gorgeous free earrings too, you're a star xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute outfit love the denim shirt over anything floral and this looks lovely! great accessories!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great shirt, I am wanting a light denim shirt myself....just cant bring myself to pay over $30 for one though lol might go check out Dotti in the weekend! Glad your feeling better xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha I've been forced to take mirror photos too, it's always a tricky task! Really digging the spring pieces worn in fall with tights and light boots. And totally obsessed with your MK watch!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so cute. I love everything you are wearing!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great look dear, the whole outfit is so cute!

    www.superclementina.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. love denim shirts, they goes with everything!! your boots are hot!!
    http://mystylebyjoandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I READ and LOVE every comment! Please leave your blog address if you would like me to check your blog out :D

Sadie x