Thursday 27 October 2011

What I wore: Halloween 2010

Hi all, as mentioned yesterday, here are some photos of Halloween 2010. I went as a scary clown and DIY-ed the costume...I also became slightly obsessed with making pom poms after making them for this outfit! So much fun!
The corset was a lot 'boobier' than I'd intended!
Look at my rainbow nails, I quite enjoyed them!

I was tempted to wear my shoes like this again!
 

What a bunch of hotties!!
We made a cute couple, right?!

The bf looked hideous as a witch!!!!

And his witch shoes just wouldn't stay on. Maybe cos they were made for WOMEN?!
In my book my friends Lucy and Dan won the most horrendous costume. Their faces made me feel sick!!
By the end of the night my makeup was looking worse for wear. And never mind the headache I had the following morning!!
Good times!

13 comments:

  1. LOVE your costume your friends with the 'blood' down the front look awesome!
    what are you going as this year?
    XX Ilana
    http://mymodernvintagefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh hahahahaha I love it.. Love how creative you got with it and I could not stop laughing at your boyfriends pictures... Was he wearing stockings or tights haha??

    All the best, ~Angel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clowns scare the heck out of me. So creepy. The pics of your BF were KILLING me!

    --Jaclyn T
    TrickArt Jewellery: Nature Inspired
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/trickartjewellery
    http://www.positiveponderings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my you look so scary!!
    Haha, love that you get into all these traditions though, you'd be one fun chick to hang out with!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my look at you!!! You looked amazing, I mean, I couldn't even recognize you behind that clown mask!! However you mad it a sexy clown! And you BF?? Oh I really love the idea that he dressed like a witch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha you look really great! I love the costume, it's amusing yet slightly scary (because of my phobia of clowns) at the same time! It looks like you all had a great night though. What are you going as this year? Will you post photos? :)

    Sarah
    xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pom-pom shoes are adorable! I think you should just wear them like that all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful DIY and the makeup is great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha I was a sad clown in 2009! Would never share the pics though. Quite hideous. Should have worn a corset like you boobylicious.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving this post. you look really spectacular!
    http://paquetevsitasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love it!! the pom poms are adorable especially on the shoes and the zombies look so scary!!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow you guys went all out on your costumes!
    Shasie of Live Life in Style

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I READ and LOVE every comment! Please leave your blog address if you would like me to check your blog out :D

Sadie x