Friday 16 September 2011

Holiday Nails

Hi all, how's your week going?

I am back from Fiji! We arrived home at 1am this morning and I was in work for 9am - I should've planned that better in hindsight!haha.
I have a lot of catching up and can't wait to see what you've all been up to!

Here is one blog post I'd scheduled for when I was away but it didn't publish - so here it is whilst I sort through my holiday photos!

For my holiday I took these three nail colours. I've been looking forward to a change from navy and dark purple that I've been wearing all winter!

Pink and Coral Revlon; Chi Chi
I used to dislike blue and green nail varnishes but this month I've really liked turquoise. I bought this Chi Chi nail polish for $10 last week and love it! I don't wear it on my toes as I prefer to keep them pink! I'd never tried Chi Chi nail polish before but am really happy with the result. Great colour! And only $10!

Haha my hands look like granny hands! :D

What are your favourite nail polishes?

6 comments:

  1. Love the bright and beautiful colours! So perfect for your holiday! :)
    Still can't believe you're back already, it seemed to go sooo quick!

    xx

    http://aprilialove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Hope you catch up on your rest. I like mint and lilac and of course red.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home girl !! I hope you had a wonderful time
    !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOve the colour! Man you must have been tired at work today :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. really love that nail color!! since were transitioning into fall here i'm starting to use the darker colors! hope you enjoyed your trip!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back! I missed you a lot! You've got great nail polishes there!
    xx
    http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I READ and LOVE every comment! Please leave your blog address if you would like me to check your blog out :D

Sadie x